View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:21 PM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
so i've been seeing this attitude that letsbeef is "dying" so "who cares what we do"

first off, to make it clear, this site is actually in a good spot compared to previous months, and, X is also around and working on the site.

secondly, if this site were dying, it'd be up to use to change that. to put it simply, if we all give up, then x would obviously shut the site down, but that's on y'all. if you still here doin your thing, then we'd stay.

basically to me, i get that everyone has a right to their opinion, but honestly if you're not doing anything to help, you're the problem.
"X is also around and working on the site".

I love you man but if you think that theres a 4.0 coming you're delusional.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
There's a difference between blame and responsibility. He's not "blaming the community." He's saying we all have a responsibility if we say this is our community and that we care about it. Responsibility is power...and we each have it, with or without colored names, even if all we do is vote or battle. That "the site is dead" is an affirmation. Yea, it's dead if you say it's dead. You have the power.
This.

I've been saying this for months.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-11-2020, 11:21 PM   #8

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
so i've been seeing this attitude that letsbeef is "dying" so "who cares what we do"

first off, to make it clear, this site is actually in a good spot compared to previous months, and, X is also around and working on the site.

secondly, if this site were dying, it'd be up to use to change that. to put it simply, if we all give up, then x would obviously shut the site down, but that's on y'all. if you still here doin your thing, then we'd stay.

basically to me, i get that everyone has a right to their opinion, but honestly if you're not doing anything to help, you're the problem.
"X is also around and working on the site".

I love you man but if you think that theres a 4.0 coming you're delusional.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
There's a difference between blame and responsibility. He's not "blaming the community." He's saying we all have a responsibility if we say this is our community and that we care about it. Responsibility is power...and we each have it, with or without colored names, even if all we do is vote or battle. That "the site is dead" is an affirmation. Yea, it's dead if you say it's dead. You have the power.
This.

I've been saying this for months.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"