View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:38 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default a lazy way to dismiss

so i've been seeing this attitude that letsbeef is "dying" so "who cares what we do"

first off, to make it clear, this site is actually in a good spot compared to previous months, and, X is also around and working on the site.

secondly, if this site were dying, it'd be up to use to change that. to put it simply, if we all give up, then x would obviously shut the site down, but that's on y'all. if you still here doin your thing, then we'd stay.

basically to me, i get that everyone has a right to their opinion, but honestly if you're not doing anything to help, you're the problem.
Unread 04-11-2020, 09:38 PM   #1

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default a lazy way to dismiss

so i've been seeing this attitude that letsbeef is "dying" so "who cares what we do"

first off, to make it clear, this site is actually in a good spot compared to previous months, and, X is also around and working on the site.

secondly, if this site were dying, it'd be up to use to change that. to put it simply, if we all give up, then x would obviously shut the site down, but that's on y'all. if you still here doin your thing, then we'd stay.

basically to me, i get that everyone has a right to their opinion, but honestly if you're not doing anything to help, you're the problem.