View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2019, 12:13 AM
Prodi G
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
SO LETS SAY YOU CHECK OUT AN AUDIO BATTLE, ONE DUDE IS HORRIBLE AS FUCK ON THA MIC TO THA POINT WHERE YOU QUESTION WHY HE IS EVEN ATTEMPTIN TO SPIT, BUT HIS LYRICS ARE NICE AN HITS SOME REAL GOOD LINES...... HIS OPPONANT THO IS INSANE ON THA MIC, LIKE REAL SMOOTH WIT THA FLOW, BUT HIS LYRICS ARE POOR AN IS JUST RHYMIN WORDS NOT REALLY HITTIN ANY PUNCHLINES.

WHO ARE YOU INCLINED TO VOTE FOR? AND WHY?
I don’t care if someone can speak very well, they may have a condition which literally prohibits them from spitting flow, though most people can learn to make hella good bars.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.
Unread 06-04-2019, 12:13 AM   #59

Prodi G
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 70 text
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
SO LETS SAY YOU CHECK OUT AN AUDIO BATTLE, ONE DUDE IS HORRIBLE AS FUCK ON THA MIC TO THA POINT WHERE YOU QUESTION WHY HE IS EVEN ATTEMPTIN TO SPIT, BUT HIS LYRICS ARE NICE AN HITS SOME REAL GOOD LINES...... HIS OPPONANT THO IS INSANE ON THA MIC, LIKE REAL SMOOTH WIT THA FLOW, BUT HIS LYRICS ARE POOR AN IS JUST RHYMIN WORDS NOT REALLY HITTIN ANY PUNCHLINES.

WHO ARE YOU INCLINED TO VOTE FOR? AND WHY?
I don’t care if someone can speak very well, they may have a condition which literally prohibits them from spitting flow, though most people can learn to make hella good bars.
“You think I give a damn, you take your bars that you spitting on stages I've been on and you getting boo'd off the stage so I could really give less of a damn of some internet scores when I make thousand a year doing this LMAO” -MyStix

“anal ass english degree ass hater” - Frosty The Bat

Latest Cypher —> Circles https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...080&section=tb

Not a lyrical miracle, more of a metaphorical oracle.