View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i liked that idea rule, and i agree that CD you my dedsec fam, but you can't complain about a lack of votes if you, yourself aren't voting.

also rai, i feel like that's just side stepping the problem. the problem is two voters (who have a lot to learn) voted against him, and the actual educated voter voted for him. yet he loses, and couldn't get anybody to vote.

i've honestly noticed how bad voting is right now, and something has to change. like i said, i'm excited by rules idea, and would like to see that, but there are some things that might still need addressed.
Unread 12-05-2019, 09:21 AM   #9

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i liked that idea rule, and i agree that CD you my dedsec fam, but you can't complain about a lack of votes if you, yourself aren't voting.

also rai, i feel like that's just side stepping the problem. the problem is two voters (who have a lot to learn) voted against him, and the actual educated voter voted for him. yet he loses, and couldn't get anybody to vote.

i've honestly noticed how bad voting is right now, and something has to change. like i said, i'm excited by rules idea, and would like to see that, but there are some things that might still need addressed.