View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2019, 10:30 AM
O_G
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to O_G Send a message via MSN to O_G Send a message via Yahoo to O_G
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
533 Won / 214 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
611 Won / 160 Lost

He asked me to battke on discord, then he refused to battle after i sent it.

The fact he posted those pics is his way to say hes scared, punk is dog shit i went on lunch break and rapped off the head and he eas still scared. We dont need that battle this niggas not even top tier i dont consider him a challenge. The boys terrified. But ill battle anyone who actually can rap shoot me the name and set it up

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yeah i told u what ill do 2 ur kids and u did nothin nigga except duck the battle you requested, ur the reason i came back 2 letsbeef because you ran back here like u were about to.get away from me, nah every time i see u im shittin on u

2fuel asked me to join yall squad

Ask him why i said no?? Cuz punks so pussy n soft in life i cant ride wit a BITCH nigga like him

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.

I got 43k followers... and 289k playa on battleme

Got over 20k likes on youtube between my battles..

U have.... nothing LMAOAOAO

U came out of letsbeef wit the big dogs and tried 2 rap and got ran off discord

So i came in YOUR world of letsbeef i dont even be here anymore and u still runnin bitch ass nugga them lil 1 word rhymes dont work over here n ur soft girly ass voice aint believable
Unread 11-04-2019, 10:30 AM   #23

O_G
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
533 Won / 214 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
611 Won / 160 Lost

Voted: 1807 audio / 2164 text
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to O_G Send a message via MSN to O_G Send a message via Yahoo to O_G

He asked me to battke on discord, then he refused to battle after i sent it.

The fact he posted those pics is his way to say hes scared, punk is dog shit i went on lunch break and rapped off the head and he eas still scared. We dont need that battle this niggas not even top tier i dont consider him a challenge. The boys terrified. But ill battle anyone who actually can rap shoot me the name and set it up

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yeah i told u what ill do 2 ur kids and u did nothin nigga except duck the battle you requested, ur the reason i came back 2 letsbeef because you ran back here like u were about to.get away from me, nah every time i see u im shittin on u

2fuel asked me to join yall squad

Ask him why i said no?? Cuz punks so pussy n soft in life i cant ride wit a BITCH nigga like him

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.

I got 43k followers... and 289k playa on battleme

Got over 20k likes on youtube between my battles..

U have.... nothing LMAOAOAO

U came out of letsbeef wit the big dogs and tried 2 rap and got ran off discord

So i came in YOUR world of letsbeef i dont even be here anymore and u still runnin bitch ass nugga them lil 1 word rhymes dont work over here n ur soft girly ass voice aint believable