View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:01 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Not even close to what im saying... If he earned his title shot 4 months ago HE SHOULD'VE BATTLED 4 MONTHS AGO.. Your CALLOUTS ARE SEPERATE from the LBT card its ALWAYS been that way

Whoever ran the cards back then should've known that.. FOR EXAMPLE.... If you received 3 callouts and accepted them all that month.. you were supposed to battle 4 times including the #1 contender.. Not battle the callouts while the #1 contender waits after putting in the actual work.....
I'm not saying you're wrong, bro. Lol. I'm just saying is it necessarily fair to Kiwi that he's forced to wait any longer than what he already is just to finally get a shot at the title? You're the one who brought up fairness here and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Imo Kiwi should have the right to callout the champ whenever he wants now since the flow of events is all fucked up. Kinda like how WWE does the Money In The Bank. The title-holder CAN'T deny the challenge because the person issuing the challenge rightfully earned it in the first place.

How does that idea sound to you guys? That's the best idea I can think of to fix the situation. This would imply that Tongan gets his title match he rightfully earned, but Kiwi could immediately call out whomever wins and the champ can't deny the callout otherwise he forfeits the title.
Unread 12-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #7

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Not even close to what im saying... If he earned his title shot 4 months ago HE SHOULD'VE BATTLED 4 MONTHS AGO.. Your CALLOUTS ARE SEPERATE from the LBT card its ALWAYS been that way

Whoever ran the cards back then should've known that.. FOR EXAMPLE.... If you received 3 callouts and accepted them all that month.. you were supposed to battle 4 times including the #1 contender.. Not battle the callouts while the #1 contender waits after putting in the actual work.....
I'm not saying you're wrong, bro. Lol. I'm just saying is it necessarily fair to Kiwi that he's forced to wait any longer than what he already is just to finally get a shot at the title? You're the one who brought up fairness here and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

Imo Kiwi should have the right to callout the champ whenever he wants now since the flow of events is all fucked up. Kinda like how WWE does the Money In The Bank. The title-holder CAN'T deny the challenge because the person issuing the challenge rightfully earned it in the first place.

How does that idea sound to you guys? That's the best idea I can think of to fix the situation. This would imply that Tongan gets his title match he rightfully earned, but Kiwi could immediately call out whomever wins and the champ can't deny the callout otherwise he forfeits the title.