View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Haz
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Haz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
109 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
8 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_C View Post
LOL.....i like the options to pick from...as far as pm's go for tracks...i found its the fastest way to get a response to a track. If you see my name on a pm you can simply not click on it....lol...I just go to forums and see who is online at the bottom and send a pm to em. No biggie....no need to get your panies all in a bunch Fatal. All you had to do is reply with im good fam or not interested and you wouldn't get anymore. All good though. I think im a pretty fair mod to be honest. I reply to all pm's with fairness. Regardless of friend status or what not. Suppression aka Ghetto Balla...never pm'd you sayin shit about vote for me....that was back when sayin drop a fair on some battles in a pm was aight...you actually have pm's from 2-3 years ago lol....some cats need to take some time and do something constructive...instead of wastin LB server with this dumb ish lol......
agreed^^^^^^^^ enough said..

Hey. I just wanted to apologise for acting like a dick. I was just messing with you. Wasn't being serious with that shit. No hard feelings on my part. *Your dope with it and i Give u props cuz I will never be that good..sometimes i forget to pull the tampax out though.. Be ez
Unread 03-25-2010, 11:33 AM   #9

Haz
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.48/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
109 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
8 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 1628 audio / 1755 text
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Haz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syco_C View Post
LOL.....i like the options to pick from...as far as pm's go for tracks...i found its the fastest way to get a response to a track. If you see my name on a pm you can simply not click on it....lol...I just go to forums and see who is online at the bottom and send a pm to em. No biggie....no need to get your panies all in a bunch Fatal. All you had to do is reply with im good fam or not interested and you wouldn't get anymore. All good though. I think im a pretty fair mod to be honest. I reply to all pm's with fairness. Regardless of friend status or what not. Suppression aka Ghetto Balla...never pm'd you sayin shit about vote for me....that was back when sayin drop a fair on some battles in a pm was aight...you actually have pm's from 2-3 years ago lol....some cats need to take some time and do something constructive...instead of wastin LB server with this dumb ish lol......
agreed^^^^^^^^ enough said..

Hey. I just wanted to apologise for acting like a dick. I was just messing with you. Wasn't being serious with that shit. No hard feelings on my part. *Your dope with it and i Give u props cuz I will never be that good..sometimes i forget to pull the tampax out though.. Be ez
Offline   Reply With Quote