Thread: Banned
View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2019, 09:15 PM
Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
It seems like you were banned on false pretenses, which is fucked up.
But, stop it with your bitch ass hate speech against Jews... ignorant garbage. Grow the fuck up and stop making broad generalizations based on race then turn around and pull the race card yourself. Talk all the shit you want about the oppressive white structure of this country, but don't just lump Jews in there like you know what you are talking about.
No way am I backing down from that statement.. If you think I'm racist for calling out white liberal Jews.. FUCK YOU ... I'll call them out, I'll call out the Africans that sold us to Arabs and Europeans, I'll call out the fucking Libyans/Arabs that got black slaves right now, I'll call out China for trying to colonize and buy up Africa, and I'll call out my own people here in the US.. WHITE PPL ain't the only people that fucked up.. WHITE LIBERAL JEWS have too

NOW Like I fucking said.. I know MY people's history AND I know exactly what's going on right now.. white liberal Jews did their part in fucking up my people.. AND YES I'm speaking in GENERAL..

Besides.. How the fuck you gon tell me to not pull the race card then tell me to talk about WHITE oppression? Jones interjected race into this convo.. You ain't say shit to him tho.. See how that works??

Fuck outta here man..

Last edited by Spooky Deep; 04-11-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Unread 04-11-2019, 09:15 PM   #19

Spooky Deep Spooky Deep is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 49 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
It seems like you were banned on false pretenses, which is fucked up.
But, stop it with your bitch ass hate speech against Jews... ignorant garbage. Grow the fuck up and stop making broad generalizations based on race then turn around and pull the race card yourself. Talk all the shit you want about the oppressive white structure of this country, but don't just lump Jews in there like you know what you are talking about.
No way am I backing down from that statement.. If you think I'm racist for calling out white liberal Jews.. FUCK YOU ... I'll call them out, I'll call out the Africans that sold us to Arabs and Europeans, I'll call out the fucking Libyans/Arabs that got black slaves right now, I'll call out China for trying to colonize and buy up Africa, and I'll call out my own people here in the US.. WHITE PPL ain't the only people that fucked up.. WHITE LIBERAL JEWS have too

NOW Like I fucking said.. I know MY people's history AND I know exactly what's going on right now.. white liberal Jews did their part in fucking up my people.. AND YES I'm speaking in GENERAL..

Besides.. How the fuck you gon tell me to not pull the race card then tell me to talk about WHITE oppression? Jones interjected race into this convo.. You ain't say shit to him tho.. See how that works??

Fuck outta here man..

Last edited by Spooky Deep; 04-11-2019 at 09:39 PM.