View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2022, 02:17 AM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Now I'm cryin TopTart? Over here high-jackin the thread with ya scaryness. And I'd Rather pop shit about wantin a supposed "goat" to step up and battle on rap on battle site, and not even battlin me...just in general. Cause you ain't fuckin with me. And doggy we can FREESTYLE!!...I'll fuckin thrash you! My Free would prolly eat cha "bars"... especially on a good night when I'm hyped....BODY!!

Even with me never hearing you spit...But I'll take it as the rest describes you...the best. Even with the sideways thinking on the site..I see ya text is pretty good, so I'm assumin you nice on the mic. But I'd rather boo hoo over the site not being at it's potential due to the actual active users on it...And that's me included, cause y'all turned me into half a troll...but the other half is a beast at this rap shit! And wanna take on everyone, especially the so called "best"..

Everyone on here should be tryin get down like that. See I'ma erase all these posts as I wanna see shit pop off. But I ain't tryin to hear the bullshit...Lock-sky

So I'ma keep "crying" and you keep bein....

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-04-2022, 02:17 AM   #9

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 2005
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
338 Won / 53 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 986 audio / 115 text
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Now I'm cryin TopTart? Over here high-jackin the thread with ya scaryness. And I'd Rather pop shit about wantin a supposed "goat" to step up and battle on rap on battle site, and not even battlin me...just in general. Cause you ain't fuckin with me. And doggy we can FREESTYLE!!...I'll fuckin thrash you! My Free would prolly eat cha "bars"... especially on a good night when I'm hyped....BODY!!

Even with me never hearing you spit...But I'll take it as the rest describes you...the best. Even with the sideways thinking on the site..I see ya text is pretty good, so I'm assumin you nice on the mic. But I'd rather boo hoo over the site not being at it's potential due to the actual active users on it...And that's me included, cause y'all turned me into half a troll...but the other half is a beast at this rap shit! And wanna take on everyone, especially the so called "best"..

Everyone on here should be tryin get down like that. See I'ma erase all these posts as I wanna see shit pop off. But I ain't tryin to hear the bullshit...Lock-sky

So I'ma keep "crying" and you keep bein....

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: