View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I already signed up...chump. How'd that text tournament work out for ya?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Just because this is the worst possible time to do this due to activity...don't mean I'm not gonna body this like everything else. Its just obvious, if they paying attention, that all the audio users that have been active the past few months, half just freestyle , and now it's super duper dead. Hopefully this will make somethin happen tho..

Funny tho..it was plenty "interested" just to do a lba card to get things going in audio.

Hope the OP don't think because this makes users have to step up and show they can really write, instead of spitting about nothin. Because you would have shit super twisted and obviously don't have a clue. Just push play on Everything I body, which is everything...

Should be to beats...but again y'all like blandness.. I'm better Acapella anyway!

And since you actin like I didn't .. I guess I'll make it clear....

How the text tournament work out? You mean like the 9-10 I’ve won already? How did your anything work out?

You’re the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, and I don’t expect a moron like you to comprehend what that is so I’ll break it down for you:

How good you THINK you are is way higher than what your ACTUAL talent truly is.
Unread 06-03-2022, 09:56 PM   #5

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I already signed up...chump. How'd that text tournament work out for ya?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Just because this is the worst possible time to do this due to activity...don't mean I'm not gonna body this like everything else. Its just obvious, if they paying attention, that all the audio users that have been active the past few months, half just freestyle , and now it's super duper dead. Hopefully this will make somethin happen tho..

Funny tho..it was plenty "interested" just to do a lba card to get things going in audio.

Hope the OP don't think because this makes users have to step up and show they can really write, instead of spitting about nothin. Because you would have shit super twisted and obviously don't have a clue. Just push play on Everything I body, which is everything...

Should be to beats...but again y'all like blandness.. I'm better Acapella anyway!

And since you actin like I didn't .. I guess I'll make it clear....

How the text tournament work out? You mean like the 9-10 I’ve won already? How did your anything work out?

You’re the embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, and I don’t expect a moron like you to comprehend what that is so I’ll break it down for you:

How good you THINK you are is way higher than what your ACTUAL talent truly is.