Thread: Inductee: TRE
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Tre was one of the first Emcees I collabed with when I first came to this Site back in 2008.He was a leader in STC and I was in that crew and I kinda stepped back and watched and learned how things worked on this site from Watching Tre and other Stc members Track diss other crews and "SHIT TALK" any and every one who had A problem.Tre def one of the names that pop in my head when I think about my early days on Letsbeef.He still hangs around and drops a new track here and there and as far as Diss tracks he has went toe to toe with Benson,Saint Cizzle, Me and Many more.Not to mention his Audio battles.Congrats on a well deserved HOF induction.
Unread 06-23-2014, 09:55 AM   #4

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Tre was one of the first Emcees I collabed with when I first came to this Site back in 2008.He was a leader in STC and I was in that crew and I kinda stepped back and watched and learned how things worked on this site from Watching Tre and other Stc members Track diss other crews and "SHIT TALK" any and every one who had A problem.Tre def one of the names that pop in my head when I think about my early days on Letsbeef.He still hangs around and drops a new track here and there and as far as Diss tracks he has went toe to toe with Benson,Saint Cizzle, Me and Many more.Not to mention his Audio battles.Congrats on a well deserved HOF induction.