View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:17 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Lmao. So desperate for my attention. You’re either a horrible troll or just really stupid and either way I have no reason to interact with you.

The kid trying to rhyme brawling with college out here trying to call others stupid.

ROFL

Yea you don't need to interact with someone who tells you truthfully that you're wack as fuck and I would destroy you in a real battle.

Keep interacting with the tiny circle jerk of dick riding pussies who vote for your trash rhymes and give you bullshit titles EdgeTwerp. Last thing you would want to do is step out of that echo chamber of bullshit thats got you actually believing you're skills are above average or that you're smart or witty or some shit. Because you're non of that. Just another trash text rapper with bullshit titles like Locchart, go to any other site with that bullshit and you'd be clowned off the forum.
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:17 PM   #25

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Lmao. So desperate for my attention. You’re either a horrible troll or just really stupid and either way I have no reason to interact with you.

The kid trying to rhyme brawling with college out here trying to call others stupid.

ROFL

Yea you don't need to interact with someone who tells you truthfully that you're wack as fuck and I would destroy you in a real battle.

Keep interacting with the tiny circle jerk of dick riding pussies who vote for your trash rhymes and give you bullshit titles EdgeTwerp. Last thing you would want to do is step out of that echo chamber of bullshit thats got you actually believing you're skills are above average or that you're smart or witty or some shit. Because you're non of that. Just another trash text rapper with bullshit titles like Locchart, go to any other site with that bullshit and you'd be clowned off the forum.