View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2019, 03:28 PM
Ruin
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
112 Won / 14 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Rule one - don't talk about the rules.
Rule two - no one uses the unranked arena

Now, what was your previous username?
guess ima have to put that verse in the ranked arena then.

whats crazy is i dont remember my actual username, it changed a few times. i came on here trying to login using old ones and it didnt work, so i made this one.

i wasnt like a heavyweight tier or anything like that, i was mad young lol i was around for most of the golden era of LB tho. looking back, it was quite amazing to be a part of
Unread 10-31-2019, 03:28 PM   #11

Ruin
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
112 Won / 14 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 23 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Rule one - don't talk about the rules.
Rule two - no one uses the unranked arena

Now, what was your previous username?
guess ima have to put that verse in the ranked arena then.

whats crazy is i dont remember my actual username, it changed a few times. i came on here trying to login using old ones and it didnt work, so i made this one.

i wasnt like a heavyweight tier or anything like that, i was mad young lol i was around for most of the golden era of LB tho. looking back, it was quite amazing to be a part of