Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2021, 04:51 AM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
is there something that explains the point system and how it works or can somebody make a post about it??
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167720

Quote:
wait what? wtf is fair vote club? is that a thing and mods have more voting power? I dont get it....what happened between 2014-2019? lol
Staff used to have 5 or even 10 VP back in 2006-7, so as far as I know extra staff voting power has always been the way it works, and its actually much less now than it's ever been before.

As far as the FVC beginning goes you'd have to ask @Student or maybe @NOBLE, it was started before my time. The general idea of the current version is that the site users and/or staff choose people that have shown themselves to be intelligent educated and active voters to have higher voting power to cancel out people like Bnas and 3pointerj when needed.

Quote:
and yo no shittalk. how are you a mod when haqvent been on here very long? or have you? I see alot of people have other accounts and change name, so I dont want to say your new but==
Haha yeah I'm definitely the newest staff member by far. This is my first (and only) account and I started at the beginning of 2019. Basically, about 10 people had resigned, gone inactive or been demodded in about a 6 month period, so RULE was looking for someone young and eager enough to stay in the job for a long time, but also someone that knew how things worked and was trusted, reliable and level-headed. I'd been helping him out with the stats section and I fit the other criteria so he modded me and then immediately basically everyone else on staff went inactive for various personal reasons the next day, so I immediately had to run the site basically on my own for about a month hahaha. Since then the entire mod team except me (and RULE & X) has completely changed again, and so I'm technically the longest serving active mod right now on current tenure.

Quote:
I didnt even know we was allowed to have other accounts because I only got this one from 2006, I might have like 1 other from when I first started because I forgot my password and maybe another when I got banned in like 2011 I think(can you see when I was banned years ago?)

what would be the reason for having multiple accounts....like reasons not being malacious?
And im about to make a post. I want to this site get going again
Multi accounts are perfectly within the rules, as long as you don't use them to vote on your own battles or your crewmates, or try to self-battle in the ranked arena, or enter tournaments with multiple participants. Some people use a multi account specifically to upload beats, maybe to separate their producing and battling personas idk. Some people make multi accounts to do joke battles with so they preserve their record on their main account with serious battles. Some people make a secret multi account once they've become a big name on the site in order to prove they can still be successful without name recognition. Some people make multi accounts to act as characters, like EtH as Slick Ray the inglewood blood, or Brayne Ded as Count Wackula the Romanian vampire or Captain Wackbeird the gay pirate.
Unread 01-07-2021, 04:51 AM   #56

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
is there something that explains the point system and how it works or can somebody make a post about it??
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167720

Quote:
wait what? wtf is fair vote club? is that a thing and mods have more voting power? I dont get it....what happened between 2014-2019? lol
Staff used to have 5 or even 10 VP back in 2006-7, so as far as I know extra staff voting power has always been the way it works, and its actually much less now than it's ever been before.

As far as the FVC beginning goes you'd have to ask @Student or maybe @NOBLE, it was started before my time. The general idea of the current version is that the site users and/or staff choose people that have shown themselves to be intelligent educated and active voters to have higher voting power to cancel out people like Bnas and 3pointerj when needed.

Quote:
and yo no shittalk. how are you a mod when haqvent been on here very long? or have you? I see alot of people have other accounts and change name, so I dont want to say your new but==
Haha yeah I'm definitely the newest staff member by far. This is my first (and only) account and I started at the beginning of 2019. Basically, about 10 people had resigned, gone inactive or been demodded in about a 6 month period, so RULE was looking for someone young and eager enough to stay in the job for a long time, but also someone that knew how things worked and was trusted, reliable and level-headed. I'd been helping him out with the stats section and I fit the other criteria so he modded me and then immediately basically everyone else on staff went inactive for various personal reasons the next day, so I immediately had to run the site basically on my own for about a month hahaha. Since then the entire mod team except me (and RULE & X) has completely changed again, and so I'm technically the longest serving active mod right now on current tenure.

Quote:
I didnt even know we was allowed to have other accounts because I only got this one from 2006, I might have like 1 other from when I first started because I forgot my password and maybe another when I got banned in like 2011 I think(can you see when I was banned years ago?)

what would be the reason for having multiple accounts....like reasons not being malacious?
And im about to make a post. I want to this site get going again
Multi accounts are perfectly within the rules, as long as you don't use them to vote on your own battles or your crewmates, or try to self-battle in the ranked arena, or enter tournaments with multiple participants. Some people use a multi account specifically to upload beats, maybe to separate their producing and battling personas idk. Some people make multi accounts to do joke battles with so they preserve their record on their main account with serious battles. Some people make a secret multi account once they've become a big name on the site in order to prove they can still be successful without name recognition. Some people make multi accounts to act as characters, like EtH as Slick Ray the inglewood blood, or Brayne Ded as Count Wackula the Romanian vampire or Captain Wackbeird the gay pirate.