Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:34 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Notice how he doesn't mention they've lowered everyone else's VP to 0 or 1 so a mod or FVC vote will automatically sway a battle and close it. Just happened to me against Saxx, I had double the amount of votes and even Saxx commented that I sniped his verse then Locchart drops an obvious low effort hate vote and closes the battle swaying it to Saxx. And that's your FAIR voters "club" rofl. It's just a bunch of pussies dick riding and hate voting is all it is.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And no one voted for LoccTart to be in FVC the kid just got banned for biting and was banned in the past for self voting you fucking morons.
LMFAOOOOOOOO @ truing to say you deserved to win a battle because Bnas, Jacob the Dum Dum and 3pointerj voted your way. Truly the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Which is saying a lot.
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:34 PM   #52

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Notice how he doesn't mention they've lowered everyone else's VP to 0 or 1 so a mod or FVC vote will automatically sway a battle and close it. Just happened to me against Saxx, I had double the amount of votes and even Saxx commented that I sniped his verse then Locchart drops an obvious low effort hate vote and closes the battle swaying it to Saxx. And that's your FAIR voters "club" rofl. It's just a bunch of pussies dick riding and hate voting is all it is.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And no one voted for LoccTart to be in FVC the kid just got banned for biting and was banned in the past for self voting you fucking morons.
LMFAOOOOOOOO @ truing to say you deserved to win a battle because Bnas, Jacob the Dum Dum and 3pointerj voted your way. Truly the dumbest thing you’ve ever said. Which is saying a lot.