Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:32 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Staff have 3 VP (some might still be on 4), FVC have 3 and regular users have 2. So, just in case anybody’s buying Slang’s BS, staff/FVC votes are worth 1.5 (or possibly 2) normal votes. And most of the FVC were chosen and voted for by the users at the start of the year because we all had faith that they were the people who would vote based on bars, not names. It’s the people like Bnas who have been proven to not even listen to/read battles but just vote on names or hate votes that the FVC exists to outweigh.

Notice how he doesn't mention they've lowered everyone else's VP to 0 or 1 so a mod or FVC vote will automatically sway a battle and close it. Just happened to me against Saxx, I had double the amount of votes and even Saxx commented that I sniped his verse then Locchart drops an obvious low effort hate vote and closes the battle swaying it to Saxx. And that's your FAIR voters "club" rofl. It's just a bunch of pussies dick riding and hate voting is all it is.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And no one voted for LoccTart to be in FVC the kid just got banned for biting and was banned in the past for self voting you fucking morons.
Unread 01-06-2021, 11:32 PM   #51

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Staff have 3 VP (some might still be on 4), FVC have 3 and regular users have 2. So, just in case anybody’s buying Slang’s BS, staff/FVC votes are worth 1.5 (or possibly 2) normal votes. And most of the FVC were chosen and voted for by the users at the start of the year because we all had faith that they were the people who would vote based on bars, not names. It’s the people like Bnas who have been proven to not even listen to/read battles but just vote on names or hate votes that the FVC exists to outweigh.

Notice how he doesn't mention they've lowered everyone else's VP to 0 or 1 so a mod or FVC vote will automatically sway a battle and close it. Just happened to me against Saxx, I had double the amount of votes and even Saxx commented that I sniped his verse then Locchart drops an obvious low effort hate vote and closes the battle swaying it to Saxx. And that's your FAIR voters "club" rofl. It's just a bunch of pussies dick riding and hate voting is all it is.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

And no one voted for LoccTart to be in FVC the kid just got banned for biting and was banned in the past for self voting you fucking morons.