View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

i thought the submission date was 20th of Jan .. dammmn .. anyway .. i wish i did post a Zee & Diesel track !! looking forward to the next competition though ...
BTW J.C. ,, if your gonna vote on this poll .. don't vote except if you hear the 5 tracks mayne ,,, don't jus say ... i already heard that mayne & he is wack ... if you jus do that .. then thats why the polls will go in a wrong direction or you won't give em tracks the real props !! & i don't say that u have to comment on the tracks u hear .. but mayne .. if you won't listen to all the submissions .. then Don't Vote on em!!
No h8 but it is wat it is ... Peace yall !!
holla atcho boiiiii Zee!!Sand Reppin
Unread 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #25

ZEE_DA_OUTLAW
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
58 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to ZEE_DA_OUTLAW

i thought the submission date was 20th of Jan .. dammmn .. anyway .. i wish i did post a Zee & Diesel track !! looking forward to the next competition though ...
BTW J.C. ,, if your gonna vote on this poll .. don't vote except if you hear the 5 tracks mayne ,,, don't jus say ... i already heard that mayne & he is wack ... if you jus do that .. then thats why the polls will go in a wrong direction or you won't give em tracks the real props !! & i don't say that u have to comment on the tracks u hear .. but mayne .. if you won't listen to all the submissions .. then Don't Vote on em!!
No h8 but it is wat it is ... Peace yall !!
holla atcho boiiiii Zee!!Sand Reppin