Thread: LOCKHART BITING
View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2020, 03:40 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
I would like for someone to explain to me why your Hall of Famer has managed to infiltrate this site with such disgraceful tactics and disgusting human garbage for morals, displace some of the best on this site with vote blocking and dick riding votes, then get caught biting!!!... AND STILL NOT GET PUNISHED FOR IT!!

You muthafuckas disgust me.

Fuck you.

-Mech

Biting verse from Lizman, but wait, since he got caught it was just a "troll verse"... he was just kidding around- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521505

Yes.
I Think It Goes Without Saying That If I Had Done That On A Troll, I Would Have Been Banned.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea now Locc in my battles swaying votes: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521685

this kid is just sayin fuck it I can do what I want around here with no regard. Obviously biting verses was only the beginning.

It's a shame because I've seen a bunch of people get banned for the same shit he's doing yet he keeps getting a pass. I guess he is just "trolling" some more. SMH

People Lie That Sway All The Time And Get Away With It Due To Letsbeef Favoritism.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling. Threads done wrap it up lmao
I've Been Wondering This About Voters On My Battles For Nearly A Decade Now.
I Think I'll Use This As My Signature

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu5ive View Post
None of this matters. Battle and win or shut up
So You Are Saying That Everyone Who Isn't Popular Should Shut Up?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Whoever this guy is that beat @Orochi not only bit his verse and won, he also deleted his account, too. Why isn't @MecH concerned about that guy?

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...337&section=tb

Side note:
I came back from being gone 5 months to say this.
Bit My Verse Or Orochi's?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
I didn't even read this but if someone thinks loccheart actually bit from lizman, y'all fucking lost it.

Rabid animals wouldn't bite off liz.
He Did.
And I Am Fine Repelling Bittes From Rabid Animals/Yo Muva.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
lizman for HOF !!
I Don't Want To Be On Letsbeef's Hall Of Fame.
I Would Be Ashamed Of My Humanity If I Was Inducted.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
For once I agree with Mech*. I havent been around for a few months because lockhart bit lizman the other day.

*even if he is a faggot

If You Are Referring To Me, I Am Not Homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 12-19-2020, 03:40 PM   #67

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MecH View Post
I would like for someone to explain to me why your Hall of Famer has managed to infiltrate this site with such disgraceful tactics and disgusting human garbage for morals, displace some of the best on this site with vote blocking and dick riding votes, then get caught biting!!!... AND STILL NOT GET PUNISHED FOR IT!!

You muthafuckas disgust me.

Fuck you.

-Mech

Biting verse from Lizman, but wait, since he got caught it was just a "troll verse"... he was just kidding around- https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521505

Yes.
I Think It Goes Without Saying That If I Had Done That On A Troll, I Would Have Been Banned.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
Yea now Locc in my battles swaying votes: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521685

this kid is just sayin fuck it I can do what I want around here with no regard. Obviously biting verses was only the beginning.

It's a shame because I've seen a bunch of people get banned for the same shit he's doing yet he keeps getting a pass. I guess he is just "trolling" some more. SMH

People Lie That Sway All The Time And Get Away With It Due To Letsbeef Favoritism.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling. Threads done wrap it up lmao
I've Been Wondering This About Voters On My Battles For Nearly A Decade Now.
I Think I'll Use This As My Signature

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu5ive View Post
None of this matters. Battle and win or shut up
So You Are Saying That Everyone Who Isn't Popular Should Shut Up?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Whoever this guy is that beat @Orochi not only bit his verse and won, he also deleted his account, too. Why isn't @MecH concerned about that guy?

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_...337&section=tb

Side note:
I came back from being gone 5 months to say this.
Bit My Verse Or Orochi's?

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Gygax View Post
I didn't even read this but if someone thinks loccheart actually bit from lizman, y'all fucking lost it.

Rabid animals wouldn't bite off liz.
He Did.
And I Am Fine Repelling Bittes From Rabid Animals/Yo Muva.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
lizman for HOF !!
I Don't Want To Be On Letsbeef's Hall Of Fame.
I Would Be Ashamed Of My Humanity If I Was Inducted.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
For once I agree with Mech*. I havent been around for a few months because lockhart bit lizman the other day.

*even if he is a faggot

If You Are Referring To Me, I Am Not Homosexual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch