View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2020, 03:06 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzxxka View Post
yeah ban without reason happens a lot. one time i got banned by @Guts for "spamming" the lets beef chat when he was just wasn't alpha enough to handle a simple argument. So I retaliated by doxxing his shit and spamming what was the "official" LB discord. So that being said if mods are really being assholes and just banning you for no reason then you minus well give them a reason to ban you.
I’m not surprised guts a lil BITCH. He never could come at me like a man so he talked shit in his group about me. I can’t even be mad now since he’s a emo. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. I hope you find peace @Guts

Call me if you ever want to talk bro. My business # is 1800-273-8255
Unread 03-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #21

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzxxka View Post
yeah ban without reason happens a lot. one time i got banned by @Guts for "spamming" the lets beef chat when he was just wasn't alpha enough to handle a simple argument. So I retaliated by doxxing his shit and spamming what was the "official" LB discord. So that being said if mods are really being assholes and just banning you for no reason then you minus well give them a reason to ban you.
I’m not surprised guts a lil BITCH. He never could come at me like a man so he talked shit in his group about me. I can’t even be mad now since he’s a emo. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. I hope you find peace @Guts

Call me if you ever want to talk bro. My business # is 1800-273-8255