Thread: Best movie?
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

new joker was well acted, and had a cool take but borrowed heavy from it's influences to a point it was distracting. considering taxi driver is a movie i've seen a lot, it felt really similar.

parasite is probably movie of the year. another great one is marriage story. jojo rabbit is a cool movie too, idk about the best.

the boys is crazy, i'd give that a watch.

i'd recommend these films based on the past two years.

1. annihilation
2. the favourite
3. sorry to bother you
4. you were never really here
5. uncut gem

also s/o to the anime vinland saga for being the best anime i've seen in years

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
The best movies I’ve watched recently are easily Nightcrawler and Drive.

As far as movies that were recently in theatres? I thought once upon a time in Hollywood was alright.

I’m a Star Wars fan but episode 9 wasn’t doing it for me. I think Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie of the new batch
really solid movies. did you see enemy? i think jake G did that movie same time as nightcrawler.
Unread 01-10-2020, 12:04 PM   #14

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

new joker was well acted, and had a cool take but borrowed heavy from it's influences to a point it was distracting. considering taxi driver is a movie i've seen a lot, it felt really similar.

parasite is probably movie of the year. another great one is marriage story. jojo rabbit is a cool movie too, idk about the best.

the boys is crazy, i'd give that a watch.

i'd recommend these films based on the past two years.

1. annihilation
2. the favourite
3. sorry to bother you
4. you were never really here
5. uncut gem

also s/o to the anime vinland saga for being the best anime i've seen in years

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
The best movies I’ve watched recently are easily Nightcrawler and Drive.

As far as movies that were recently in theatres? I thought once upon a time in Hollywood was alright.

I’m a Star Wars fan but episode 9 wasn’t doing it for me. I think Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie of the new batch
really solid movies. did you see enemy? i think jake G did that movie same time as nightcrawler.