View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2017, 12:57 AM
Dean
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
How long have you all been doing this for? And you're still the same school girls you were way back when.

I can't blame Skizzo for GW. if some sucker with more oney than sense wants to pay him for doing something that he enjoys then so be it.

You still a lame for exposing him over some petty bullshit "But Manhattan was spreading rumours about HE was ghostwriting for ME" bitch he paying you for your services, show some fucking restraint, Ignore it, remain ghost, move on and laugh at the irony on your way to the bank. smh.

All this exposing over some dumb shit just hurts your chances of more money in the future because god forbid 1 of your customers says something that "rubs you the wrong way"

Manhattan was dumb AF, He was always going to get caught eventually because not 1 fucker here can hold their tounge, even the guy you pay for secrecy lol.
yall acting like skizzo was making stacks or something lol...I would hope his clients wouldn't be paying a large amount of money for some verses on letsbeef but idk
Unread 07-31-2017, 12:57 AM   #56

Dean

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
How long have you all been doing this for? And you're still the same school girls you were way back when.

I can't blame Skizzo for GW. if some sucker with more oney than sense wants to pay him for doing something that he enjoys then so be it.

You still a lame for exposing him over some petty bullshit "But Manhattan was spreading rumours about HE was ghostwriting for ME" bitch he paying you for your services, show some fucking restraint, Ignore it, remain ghost, move on and laugh at the irony on your way to the bank. smh.

All this exposing over some dumb shit just hurts your chances of more money in the future because god forbid 1 of your customers says something that "rubs you the wrong way"

Manhattan was dumb AF, He was always going to get caught eventually because not 1 fucker here can hold their tounge, even the guy you pay for secrecy lol.
yall acting like skizzo was making stacks or something lol...I would hope his clients wouldn't be paying a large amount of money for some verses on letsbeef but idk