View Single Post
Unread 08-29-2015, 12:02 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You've been warned NUMEROUS times following your tirades of excessive flooding of the chatbox, that if you continued to troll, action would be taken. Frankly, I'd have probably been well within my rights to infract you. But, I refrained from taking that measure, because it seemed extreme. And I am NOT the only member you talk shit to. There's also Subreal, Stricc, Babylon, and a handful of others that you attempt to troll. Now, as I stated, I'll remove the ban in one week, unless removed by someone else before that time.

Last edited by Rant; 08-29-2015 at 12:05 AM.
Unread 08-29-2015, 12:02 AM   #3

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

You've been warned NUMEROUS times following your tirades of excessive flooding of the chatbox, that if you continued to troll, action would be taken. Frankly, I'd have probably been well within my rights to infract you. But, I refrained from taking that measure, because it seemed extreme. And I am NOT the only member you talk shit to. There's also Subreal, Stricc, Babylon, and a handful of others that you attempt to troll. Now, as I stated, I'll remove the ban in one week, unless removed by someone else before that time.

Last edited by Rant; 08-29-2015 at 12:05 AM.