View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

yawn i didn't wanna have to troll but... @Mr-Felon you're probably the saddest case of "little dick complex" ive seen in years... you can't get hoes... your moms a slut bucket who gargles nut in the morning and apply it on her face like lotion... she has good skin though... your girl is imaginary... your siblings don't wanna be shit like you... you're overly happy about bein in the HOF of a website... nobody likes you... including your moms... the day that UhMAZING looks cooler than anybody is the day that person should commit suicide.......

wanna borrow a gun??? i got some rope too... fresh outta lowes... lifetime warranty so it wont break...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

and i know fat nigguhs who get hella hoes... being fat aint a problem to women if you got a mean talk game and some swag... you should know @Mr-Felon since you're part bitch...
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:56 AM   #59

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

yawn i didn't wanna have to troll but... @Mr-Felon you're probably the saddest case of "little dick complex" ive seen in years... you can't get hoes... your moms a slut bucket who gargles nut in the morning and apply it on her face like lotion... she has good skin though... your girl is imaginary... your siblings don't wanna be shit like you... you're overly happy about bein in the HOF of a website... nobody likes you... including your moms... the day that UhMAZING looks cooler than anybody is the day that person should commit suicide.......

wanna borrow a gun??? i got some rope too... fresh outta lowes... lifetime warranty so it wont break...

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

and i know fat nigguhs who get hella hoes... being fat aint a problem to women if you got a mean talk game and some swag... you should know @Mr-Felon since you're part bitch...