Thread: Marvel vs DC
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2015, 12:06 PM
JAGNEW
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Spidey's pretty smart himself and has been known to come up with gadgets on the fly, so he'd probably be able to figure out a way to neutralize some of Batman's technology. If and when he does and it just comes to pure fighting skills, I don't see Batman standing much of a chance against Spiderman. He's much faster plus he's got the webs.
As far as Superman vs Hulk, Hulk doesn't stand a chance. Superman can probably fly around the Earth opposite the direction in which the Earth spins and turn back time until Hulk is a toddler. As ridiculous as that sounds, that's how ridiculous Superman's powers are. Superman would punch Hulk so hard, he would turn back into Bruce Banner right before his frontal lobe flies out.
Lmfao, can he actually do that or is that just over reacting towards Supermans powers?

I also could agree that Spiderman would put a brilliant tussle with Batman.
Unread 02-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #8

JAGNEW
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.03/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 131 text
Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Spidey's pretty smart himself and has been known to come up with gadgets on the fly, so he'd probably be able to figure out a way to neutralize some of Batman's technology. If and when he does and it just comes to pure fighting skills, I don't see Batman standing much of a chance against Spiderman. He's much faster plus he's got the webs.
As far as Superman vs Hulk, Hulk doesn't stand a chance. Superman can probably fly around the Earth opposite the direction in which the Earth spins and turn back time until Hulk is a toddler. As ridiculous as that sounds, that's how ridiculous Superman's powers are. Superman would punch Hulk so hard, he would turn back into Bruce Banner right before his frontal lobe flies out.
Lmfao, can he actually do that or is that just over reacting towards Supermans powers?

I also could agree that Spiderman would put a brilliant tussle with Batman.