View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Tha Czar
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
I don't care what my win to loss ratio is, fact is..I have more battles under my belt. Do I have losses? yes, because I try and battle big names, not these no ones on here that y'all is battling against. If you dropped half as many battles as I have, you'd have the same record. which leads to #3 it'd be a waste of time FOR YOU to send me a 60, cuz I'd have it all wrapped up in the bag. Real Talk.
Dawg do u hear yourself... If I battled as many battles as u did, my record would be way out of range between your record. U may have more battles than me, but I have the better skill, not to mention that im young as shit. I could care less about who you battle or how much experience u have...so for u to think u can "bag me" in a 60, all I gotta say is asa-lama-lakum..however, if u really think u can, than feel free to send a 60 acapella, written dont matter..my full effort won't be given into it but it shouldn't matter..
Unread 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #12

Tha Czar

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
I don't care what my win to loss ratio is, fact is..I have more battles under my belt. Do I have losses? yes, because I try and battle big names, not these no ones on here that y'all is battling against. If you dropped half as many battles as I have, you'd have the same record. which leads to #3 it'd be a waste of time FOR YOU to send me a 60, cuz I'd have it all wrapped up in the bag. Real Talk.
Dawg do u hear yourself... If I battled as many battles as u did, my record would be way out of range between your record. U may have more battles than me, but I have the better skill, not to mention that im young as shit. I could care less about who you battle or how much experience u have...so for u to think u can "bag me" in a 60, all I gotta say is asa-lama-lakum..however, if u really think u can, than feel free to send a 60 acapella, written dont matter..my full effort won't be given into it but it shouldn't matter..