View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2020, 09:26 PM
Rai
Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
The LBT is up and running for March, and the fact that something isn’t run directly by a moderator doesn’t mean it’s unofficial (the “LBT Unsanctioned” moniker was just promotional, RULE was happy EtH took over and I have the proper, official LBT Champion title under my name). ROTY is no different; it didn’t go down this month cos everyone was hella busy, but now that most of that’s cleared we have time.

@EtH if you’re offering to host the tournament for Text ROTY that would be greatly appreciated. I’m capable of facilitating that and handing out prizes, titles, etc. if need be, although since I’m competing it would be much better if @RULE or @Rai could do so?
All valid points made here... That said, I can handle prizes and ensuring all signups are not multi accounts. Whatever is needed just let me know. I can start the ROTY and close rounds. If @EtH wants to host, that's fine by me. I'll run it by X and @RULE to be sure they are good with it. In doing so, I think a thread should be made about rules and jazz of that sort. I will type something up, and make a signup page. We discussed ROTY and weren't sure on enough participants siging up to run it. If yall feel we have enough, I'll post signups tomarrow.

EtH... IM/PM me on prizes and ish.
Unread 02-28-2020, 09:26 PM   #46

Rai
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 28 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
The LBT is up and running for March, and the fact that something isn’t run directly by a moderator doesn’t mean it’s unofficial (the “LBT Unsanctioned” moniker was just promotional, RULE was happy EtH took over and I have the proper, official LBT Champion title under my name). ROTY is no different; it didn’t go down this month cos everyone was hella busy, but now that most of that’s cleared we have time.

@EtH if you’re offering to host the tournament for Text ROTY that would be greatly appreciated. I’m capable of facilitating that and handing out prizes, titles, etc. if need be, although since I’m competing it would be much better if @RULE or @Rai could do so?
All valid points made here... That said, I can handle prizes and ensuring all signups are not multi accounts. Whatever is needed just let me know. I can start the ROTY and close rounds. If @EtH wants to host, that's fine by me. I'll run it by X and @RULE to be sure they are good with it. In doing so, I think a thread should be made about rules and jazz of that sort. I will type something up, and make a signup page. We discussed ROTY and weren't sure on enough participants siging up to run it. If yall feel we have enough, I'll post signups tomarrow.

EtH... IM/PM me on prizes and ish.