View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2019, 06:39 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
here's what i look for in this order.

1.punches. did i like the punches?
2. execution. flow and performance come in here. for text this is more about wording and logic.
3. creativity
4. skill (wordplay, metaphors, and so on)
5. multi strength

here are the things i mark in a battle and in what order.

1. punches. (they didn't throw any, or had simple/broken punches)
2. wording mistakes, logic mistakes, bad wordplay
3. (for audio here is where i mark someone down for a boring performance)

here's the bottom line though. and a good example. edge vs guts first round, edge wasn't too hot on the mic, and guts was clearly more comfortable, but edge had stronger bars with better logic and flow. my vote? edgeworth no doubt. however, if i was battling someone and you could barely hear their audio, it sounded like they were talking, and kept repeating lines they fucked up, then it isn't even rap. auto loss. so yeah, obviously if someone bombs, it doesn't even count, but i think i've made how i view it clear.
GOOD EXPLANATION, THATS QUITE A PROCESS YOU GO THROUGH EACH VOTE DUDE LOL. THANKS FOR THAT THOUGH, THAT LAYOUT COULD ACTUALLY HELP SOME NEWER GUYS IF THEY HAVE THAT WAY OF THINKING..... NICE.
Unread 06-02-2019, 06:39 PM   #25

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g u t s View Post
here's what i look for in this order.

1.punches. did i like the punches?
2. execution. flow and performance come in here. for text this is more about wording and logic.
3. creativity
4. skill (wordplay, metaphors, and so on)
5. multi strength

here are the things i mark in a battle and in what order.

1. punches. (they didn't throw any, or had simple/broken punches)
2. wording mistakes, logic mistakes, bad wordplay
3. (for audio here is where i mark someone down for a boring performance)

here's the bottom line though. and a good example. edge vs guts first round, edge wasn't too hot on the mic, and guts was clearly more comfortable, but edge had stronger bars with better logic and flow. my vote? edgeworth no doubt. however, if i was battling someone and you could barely hear their audio, it sounded like they were talking, and kept repeating lines they fucked up, then it isn't even rap. auto loss. so yeah, obviously if someone bombs, it doesn't even count, but i think i've made how i view it clear.
GOOD EXPLANATION, THATS QUITE A PROCESS YOU GO THROUGH EACH VOTE DUDE LOL. THANKS FOR THAT THOUGH, THAT LAYOUT COULD ACTUALLY HELP SOME NEWER GUYS IF THEY HAVE THAT WAY OF THINKING..... NICE.