View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:49 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
First of all we false flagged the Syria shit...nobody in their right mind would provocate U.S. military action when tensions are at an all time high against Russia and their allies

Assad supported Hezbollah, Hezbollah fights Israel. America rides Israel dick. and Assad was against building the oil pipeline to Europe...Glad we put this to bed.

Anyway

Bush Sr announced New World Order 9/11/91
Bush Jr gets us attacked 9/11/01

Trump bombs Syria...Assad was actually born 9/11
Egypt gets bombed last Sunday..THEIR president born 11/19

ISIS is 9191 in pythagorean numerology. Again, numerology/gematria is a tried and tested system. It's not some conspiracy shit off of YouTube, it's literally a system used TIL THIS DAY by the Kabbalist jews that codes the 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet by assigning them a number.

(weird how Kendrick calls himself an Israelite on his new album and we all know Ab-Soul studies Kabbalah because his Control System album cover is the Tree of Life, which is from Kabbalah)

Egypt's president is named al-Sisi... So not only is his birthday 11/19, which is 911(1) backwards, his name is al SISI, SISI, is of course, ISIS backwards.

so if ISIS = 9191, then SISI = 1919.

A few months ago I was telling people to look out for Pepsi. It's just intuition. Pepsi signed a deal with the NBA and Coca Cola signed a deal with FIFA when it used to be reversed. Once Pepsi signed that deal I knew their presence would immediately be felt in the U.S. due to their marketing efforts and ubiquity...I was saying this shit in January at the VERY LEAST, if not in December. Fast forward to today and Pepsi has an ad controversy

But I knew to look out for Pepsi at least 3-4 months ago. Red/blue logo

Kendrick dropped his DAMN album (red font) and on Sunday he's dropping his NATION album (blue font)..Red/blue represents the concept of duality.. up/down, good/evil, hot/cold, red pill/blue pill

Red/blue are also associated with police sirens... Police sirens come after you dial 911, so this ties into the 9191, 911 breakdowns I did earlier.

None of this is a reach, it's what you see with your very own eyes if you pay attention. And I promise there's more red/blue programming to come.
Horseshit.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:49 PM   #20

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
First of all we false flagged the Syria shit...nobody in their right mind would provocate U.S. military action when tensions are at an all time high against Russia and their allies

Assad supported Hezbollah, Hezbollah fights Israel. America rides Israel dick. and Assad was against building the oil pipeline to Europe...Glad we put this to bed.

Anyway

Bush Sr announced New World Order 9/11/91
Bush Jr gets us attacked 9/11/01

Trump bombs Syria...Assad was actually born 9/11
Egypt gets bombed last Sunday..THEIR president born 11/19

ISIS is 9191 in pythagorean numerology. Again, numerology/gematria is a tried and tested system. It's not some conspiracy shit off of YouTube, it's literally a system used TIL THIS DAY by the Kabbalist jews that codes the 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet by assigning them a number.

(weird how Kendrick calls himself an Israelite on his new album and we all know Ab-Soul studies Kabbalah because his Control System album cover is the Tree of Life, which is from Kabbalah)

Egypt's president is named al-Sisi... So not only is his birthday 11/19, which is 911(1) backwards, his name is al SISI, SISI, is of course, ISIS backwards.

so if ISIS = 9191, then SISI = 1919.

A few months ago I was telling people to look out for Pepsi. It's just intuition. Pepsi signed a deal with the NBA and Coca Cola signed a deal with FIFA when it used to be reversed. Once Pepsi signed that deal I knew their presence would immediately be felt in the U.S. due to their marketing efforts and ubiquity...I was saying this shit in January at the VERY LEAST, if not in December. Fast forward to today and Pepsi has an ad controversy

But I knew to look out for Pepsi at least 3-4 months ago. Red/blue logo

Kendrick dropped his DAMN album (red font) and on Sunday he's dropping his NATION album (blue font)..Red/blue represents the concept of duality.. up/down, good/evil, hot/cold, red pill/blue pill

Red/blue are also associated with police sirens... Police sirens come after you dial 911, so this ties into the 9191, 911 breakdowns I did earlier.

None of this is a reach, it's what you see with your very own eyes if you pay attention. And I promise there's more red/blue programming to come.
Horseshit.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.