View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I studied all that...Gematria is Babylonian in origin and the Greeks used it too. Pythagoras was a mathematician and a lot of the shit he came up with was taken by secret societies throughout history. Aristotle was Plato's student, Plato was Socrates student. This is how information was kept alive. Some shit was considered too sacred to be written so it was transmitted orally. Kabbalah means "to receive" and it was passed on orally. And as far as music and numbers go, everything is numbers. Numbers are vibrations, frequencies, etc. Nikola Tesla knew a lot about sound and the manipulation of it. They even credit him with thinking of the radio, internet, plasma screens, and cameras years before they were invented. One of the theories about the pyramids in Egypt was that the stones were moved using sound

Notice how I say theory so I don't mislead anyone. Call me crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. One thing I'm not is a liar. When I drop info it's cuz I know what I'm talking about lol[COLOR="Silver"]
True shit... i wonder how many people actually know about music theory or has played an instrument on here? being in atlanta i know alot of nigguhs who rap and wanna be producers but don't even know how to format a song... don't know how to count use a metronome or none of that shit... i had to break it down to one of my homies that music was made in 4 8 16 32 etc. and the next day this nigguh actuallly made a beat that didn't sound like complete shit lmaooo but my point is music aint nothing but math...
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:40 PM   #17

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I studied all that...Gematria is Babylonian in origin and the Greeks used it too. Pythagoras was a mathematician and a lot of the shit he came up with was taken by secret societies throughout history. Aristotle was Plato's student, Plato was Socrates student. This is how information was kept alive. Some shit was considered too sacred to be written so it was transmitted orally. Kabbalah means "to receive" and it was passed on orally. And as far as music and numbers go, everything is numbers. Numbers are vibrations, frequencies, etc. Nikola Tesla knew a lot about sound and the manipulation of it. They even credit him with thinking of the radio, internet, plasma screens, and cameras years before they were invented. One of the theories about the pyramids in Egypt was that the stones were moved using sound

Notice how I say theory so I don't mislead anyone. Call me crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. One thing I'm not is a liar. When I drop info it's cuz I know what I'm talking about lol[COLOR="Silver"]
True shit... i wonder how many people actually know about music theory or has played an instrument on here? being in atlanta i know alot of nigguhs who rap and wanna be producers but don't even know how to format a song... don't know how to count use a metronome or none of that shit... i had to break it down to one of my homies that music was made in 4 8 16 32 etc. and the next day this nigguh actuallly made a beat that didn't sound like complete shit lmaooo but my point is music aint nothing but math...