View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:27 PM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
You should know better than to post this shit on LB. lol Cats aren't interested in living outside of the box my g.

Since this is a music site tho... Watchu know about pythagorus and music and numbers? Start there and then you'll be able to reel em in.... @Godbody
I studied all that...Gematria is Babylonian in origin and the Greeks used it too. Pythagoras was a mathematician and a lot of the shit he came up with was taken by secret societies throughout history. Aristotle was Plato's student, Plato was Socrates student. This is how information was kept alive. Some shit was considered too sacred to be written so it was transmitted orally. Kabbalah means "to receive" and it was passed on orally. And as far as music and numbers go, everything is numbers. Numbers are vibrations, frequencies, etc. Nikola Tesla knew a lot about sound and the manipulation of it. They even credit him with thinking of the radio, internet, plasma screens, and cameras years before they were invented. One of the theories about the pyramids in Egypt was that the stones were moved using sound

Notice how I say theory so I don't mislead anyone. Call me crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. One thing I'm not is a liar. When I drop info it's cuz I know what I'm talking about lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And I find it ironic that @babylon knows nothing about Babylon, including the well documented fact that gematria is Babylonian in origin. "This dudes wild" says the Virgin faggot who named himself after something he knows nothing about. Don't get embarrassed by someone that knows 100x more than you about Babylon
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #16

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
You should know better than to post this shit on LB. lol Cats aren't interested in living outside of the box my g.

Since this is a music site tho... Watchu know about pythagorus and music and numbers? Start there and then you'll be able to reel em in.... @Godbody
I studied all that...Gematria is Babylonian in origin and the Greeks used it too. Pythagoras was a mathematician and a lot of the shit he came up with was taken by secret societies throughout history. Aristotle was Plato's student, Plato was Socrates student. This is how information was kept alive. Some shit was considered too sacred to be written so it was transmitted orally. Kabbalah means "to receive" and it was passed on orally. And as far as music and numbers go, everything is numbers. Numbers are vibrations, frequencies, etc. Nikola Tesla knew a lot about sound and the manipulation of it. They even credit him with thinking of the radio, internet, plasma screens, and cameras years before they were invented. One of the theories about the pyramids in Egypt was that the stones were moved using sound

Notice how I say theory so I don't mislead anyone. Call me crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. One thing I'm not is a liar. When I drop info it's cuz I know what I'm talking about lol

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

And I find it ironic that @babylon knows nothing about Babylon, including the well documented fact that gematria is Babylonian in origin. "This dudes wild" says the Virgin faggot who named himself after something he knows nothing about. Don't get embarrassed by someone that knows 100x more than you about Babylon
Offline   Reply With Quote