View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:17 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Tbh bro it's cool you know all this but the main question is what are you gonna do with it? Are you gonna use the knowledge to start a revolution? Are you gonna run up in their spot and let the tech spray? Are you gonna teach at a university? I'm pretty sure this knowledge is something to cherish but don't make it seem like you just so woke compared to people who are ignorant to it... my neighbor was a Mason and taught me alot about the world and shit you won't learn but what I did learn was that some people would rather not know that info... who wants to know every threat to America? Who wants to know every tI me a meteor is about to hit the earth? I'd rather learn about how to pimp this American system in place so I can live how I want... rather than stack up on the knowledge of something that I can't control
Unread 04-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #14

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Tbh bro it's cool you know all this but the main question is what are you gonna do with it? Are you gonna use the knowledge to start a revolution? Are you gonna run up in their spot and let the tech spray? Are you gonna teach at a university? I'm pretty sure this knowledge is something to cherish but don't make it seem like you just so woke compared to people who are ignorant to it... my neighbor was a Mason and taught me alot about the world and shit you won't learn but what I did learn was that some people would rather not know that info... who wants to know every threat to America? Who wants to know every tI me a meteor is about to hit the earth? I'd rather learn about how to pimp this American system in place so I can live how I want... rather than stack up on the knowledge of something that I can't control