View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2020, 08:10 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
iq huh..thats coming from a guy that tells personal info to people online that you dont even know and you trust them,,you're definitely far from smart.. let alone even having a street iq..
Because I'm not a fake ass person who feels the need to hide in the shadows like a fucking coward? I don't have shit to hide. I challenged you to several live battles and you ducked them all because you know I'll easily clown on you. You have an extremely hard time forming sentences in your speech and the only time we can understand your rap is when you rehearse a written over and over and over again and even then we can still tell there's something wrong with you. I'm definitely far from smart? Observe how you basically articulate yourself let alone your lack of knowledge on how to write properly. And as far as my street IQ? Bro, you're the type of dude to sketch out the plug because you probably walk right to his car with your money visibly in your hand. You also seem like the type of autist to mentally regulate by moaning while attempting to defend himself with his fucking thumbs tucked into his fists. This paragraph is probably the biggest book you've ever read even though you sit at home all day abusing your mother's prescriptions which is half the reason you sound so fucking retarded. The other half of the reason is literally because you're fucking retarded. Fuck you dude.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-03-2020, 08:10 AM   #47

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
iq huh..thats coming from a guy that tells personal info to people online that you dont even know and you trust them,,you're definitely far from smart.. let alone even having a street iq..
Because I'm not a fake ass person who feels the need to hide in the shadows like a fucking coward? I don't have shit to hide. I challenged you to several live battles and you ducked them all because you know I'll easily clown on you. You have an extremely hard time forming sentences in your speech and the only time we can understand your rap is when you rehearse a written over and over and over again and even then we can still tell there's something wrong with you. I'm definitely far from smart? Observe how you basically articulate yourself let alone your lack of knowledge on how to write properly. And as far as my street IQ? Bro, you're the type of dude to sketch out the plug because you probably walk right to his car with your money visibly in your hand. You also seem like the type of autist to mentally regulate by moaning while attempting to defend himself with his fucking thumbs tucked into his fists. This paragraph is probably the biggest book you've ever read even though you sit at home all day abusing your mother's prescriptions which is half the reason you sound so fucking retarded. The other half of the reason is literally because you're fucking retarded. Fuck you dude.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money