View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default So i'm in this Facebook group..........

ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE lol.......... anyway besides stealin over 2 gc runs of material off them... theres some pretty classic shit being said in this group

Exhibit A:

Willpower Reese
7 mins
Who wants to join my squad we're called the urban family
Requirements must have dedications heart and just be chill and have the members backs
And support your crew mates

Exhibit B:
Dome Keen Flow Mean
6 hrs
I dont know what makes you think you can take me bro
I dont even know you but i bet you suck like felatio
The sound expounded in these rounds from this cunning linguist
Is bound to astound while you suck like cunnilingus
My flow is seamless you never go hard like a broke penis
You will never get the point like a hand with no fingers
Im fresh like a fetus and sick like gonnereah
The people will treat you like a paddle boat they wont sea you
Get it. "Sea", "see". Nobody would use a paddle boat at sea lol.

Exhibit C:
Joe Lewis
Yesterday at 5:24am
jim morris tortoise on the curb im tryng figure out what bitch in that driver seat on his picture that look like a twin bird . you getn props from your peeps joe here to shut you down like a theater shot with Abraham lincoln head leaning in the seat . ryan wan puff clouds I still make his bitch soak paper towels . jim ill flash bullets at u quicker then Kodak film ill hit the corners in a benz chain and tire rim on your neck and lake you so your corpse wont be seen by the bay watch guards swim. bust a hole in your torso while your kids wide awake catch your mother baken cake pow pow pow wake up to find their grandma norma bates . I come like bloody mary call me out five times ill sho up in your mirror with five times five equal 35 nines stomp your skull and spinee. lor ki enjoy watching this here sum.$ go get me and you a wine ? two hours at this crime scene ryan and jim dead for Halloween . you thought you both killen at shore loaded bombs trigga thumbs on keyboards . timothy mcvaugh took one of my people so ultimate league I just bleed both of yours

I havent even gotten through the first page this shit is golden... LB used to have lames like that an now that they're all gone I miss them

@John J
Unread 11-01-2014, 07:17 AM   #1

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

Default So i'm in this Facebook group..........

ULTIMATE RAP LEAGUE lol.......... anyway besides stealin over 2 gc runs of material off them... theres some pretty classic shit being said in this group

Exhibit A:

Willpower Reese
7 mins
Who wants to join my squad we're called the urban family
Requirements must have dedications heart and just be chill and have the members backs
And support your crew mates

Exhibit B:
Dome Keen Flow Mean
6 hrs
I dont know what makes you think you can take me bro
I dont even know you but i bet you suck like felatio
The sound expounded in these rounds from this cunning linguist
Is bound to astound while you suck like cunnilingus
My flow is seamless you never go hard like a broke penis
You will never get the point like a hand with no fingers
Im fresh like a fetus and sick like gonnereah
The people will treat you like a paddle boat they wont sea you
Get it. "Sea", "see". Nobody would use a paddle boat at sea lol.

Exhibit C:
Joe Lewis
Yesterday at 5:24am
jim morris tortoise on the curb im tryng figure out what bitch in that driver seat on his picture that look like a twin bird . you getn props from your peeps joe here to shut you down like a theater shot with Abraham lincoln head leaning in the seat . ryan wan puff clouds I still make his bitch soak paper towels . jim ill flash bullets at u quicker then Kodak film ill hit the corners in a benz chain and tire rim on your neck and lake you so your corpse wont be seen by the bay watch guards swim. bust a hole in your torso while your kids wide awake catch your mother baken cake pow pow pow wake up to find their grandma norma bates . I come like bloody mary call me out five times ill sho up in your mirror with five times five equal 35 nines stomp your skull and spinee. lor ki enjoy watching this here sum.$ go get me and you a wine ? two hours at this crime scene ryan and jim dead for Halloween . you thought you both killen at shore loaded bombs trigga thumbs on keyboards . timothy mcvaugh took one of my people so ultimate league I just bleed both of yours

I havent even gotten through the first page this shit is golden... LB used to have lames like that an now that they're all gone I miss them

@John J
Offline   Reply With Quote