View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2020, 09:31 PM
Judgement_ill
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Just gonna leave this here, not because I have to but because I want to.

There needs to be an incentive for people to vote now-a-days. If no one is voting on your battles it's because either A. You didn't request a FV anywhere or B. they just don't want to vote on your shit. If you vote on peoples' battles it will increase the likelihood of them wanting to return the favor. People usually don't vote on my shit either but I'm not complaining at this point because I know that there isn't really a reason for people to be like... "OH SHIT! ILLZYDE IN AN AUDIO BATTLE! FUCKING WOAH!" Y'know what I mean homie? People will do whatever they want to do and if you really wanted to get votes that'd bad you would do something about it and just patiently wait like the rest of us.

Welcome to Lets Beef btw.
Unread 07-26-2020, 09:31 PM   #6

Judgement_ill
Estimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 5.9/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 1 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Just gonna leave this here, not because I have to but because I want to.

There needs to be an incentive for people to vote now-a-days. If no one is voting on your battles it's because either A. You didn't request a FV anywhere or B. they just don't want to vote on your shit. If you vote on peoples' battles it will increase the likelihood of them wanting to return the favor. People usually don't vote on my shit either but I'm not complaining at this point because I know that there isn't really a reason for people to be like... "OH SHIT! ILLZYDE IN AN AUDIO BATTLE! FUCKING WOAH!" Y'know what I mean homie? People will do whatever they want to do and if you really wanted to get votes that'd bad you would do something about it and just patiently wait like the rest of us.

Welcome to Lets Beef btw.