Thread: BLOCKING
View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2020, 03:16 PM
RhymeClops
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Dude don't even he blocked me because I voted for him but gave his opponent a low rating which was well deserved. He didn't like the bag that I pointed out he's battling the week of the week so he can peek every week! He blocked you because you voted against him I wonder how many other people he's blocked for these lame ass reasons he would probably lose a lot more battles if he didn't have everybody blocked he should be blocked on the side because he's a fucking punk! But then he probably go shoot up some school or something so I guess it's better to let him get his anger out here LOL
Unread 06-27-2020, 03:16 PM   #20

RhymeClops
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 331 audio / 223 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Dude don't even he blocked me because I voted for him but gave his opponent a low rating which was well deserved. He didn't like the bag that I pointed out he's battling the week of the week so he can peek every week! He blocked you because you voted against him I wonder how many other people he's blocked for these lame ass reasons he would probably lose a lot more battles if he didn't have everybody blocked he should be blocked on the side because he's a fucking punk! But then he probably go shoot up some school or something so I guess it's better to let him get his anger out here LOL