Thread: BLOCKING
View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:08 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.

Bnas over and out, faggot
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:08 PM   #19

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.

Bnas over and out, faggot
I find it funny you blocked me
Because I voted against you in a battle you clearly fucking lost.

I just noticed because of this battle
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=519456

Where you say,

turns BITCHY-WITH-HIS-CLIPS he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS but let me put an 'end to his Tombstone my love for Death is ITCHY-WITH-THIS-PIFF/

Turns bitchy with his clips?! Is this how people speak where your from?

he might 'fire anywhere at anytime' like Fire Fighters we Burn when they GIVE-ME-FITS-WITH-THIS

You can’t be fucking serious lmfaoo.
Btw you definitely loss that battle. Ya record full of shit.