Thread: BLOCKING
View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:18 AM
RhymeClops
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3V1L View Post
Blocking people has become a real damn problem on this site....mf'ers I haven't even voted their battles in over 5 years have me blocked....2FUEL has bitch voted against me countless times...I have not blocked him...I know for a fact he votes against me to be a bitch...and I don't block him.. Why The Fuck is that everyones go to???? Opinions vary....My 16 vs 40 Killa (he had me blocked and I couldn't comment) I know for a fact I beat his ass...but in the end he had more votes...guess how many of those MF"ers I blocked...…Z...E...R...0.

Why is everyone a bitch all of a sudden?
So does bnas. Motherfucker blocked me because I voted in his favour and pointed out the fact that his opponents weren't even rhyming or even speaking real words that's a proven fact. Then dude tries to post terrible tracks on my page so I delete them. After that happens a few times he messages me tells me he's blocking me and this is the reason it's like dude you're only ranked number one because you're battling all of the wack emcees literally the ones that don't even know how to speak properly! Then he's got the nerve to still vote and comment on my battles like a fucking coward. I could block him as well but I'm not a punk like him

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.

Bnas over and out, faggot
Love how you put your name and faggot in the same sentence
You may have blocked me but you can't stop me from recording your dumb ass shit
Get bent bitch

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Lmfao
Unread 06-26-2020, 10:18 AM   #18

RhymeClops
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
95 Won / 27 Lost

Voted: 331 audio / 223 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Blocking people has become a real damn problem on this site....mf'ers I haven't even voted their battles in over 5 years have me blocked....2FUEL has bitch voted against me countless times...I have not blocked him...I know for a fact he votes against me to be a bitch...and I don't block him.. Why The Fuck is that everyones go to???? Opinions vary....My 16 vs 40 Killa (he had me blocked and I couldn't comment) I know for a fact I beat his ass...but in the end he had more votes...guess how many of those MF"ers I blocked...…Z...E...R...0.

Why is everyone a bitch all of a sudden?
So does bnas. Motherfucker blocked me because I voted in his favour and pointed out the fact that his opponents weren't even rhyming or even speaking real words that's a proven fact. Then dude tries to post terrible tracks on my page so I delete them. After that happens a few times he messages me tells me he's blocking me and this is the reason it's like dude you're only ranked number one because you're battling all of the wack emcees literally the ones that don't even know how to speak properly! Then he's got the nerve to still vote and comment on my battles like a fucking coward. I could block him as well but I'm not a punk like him

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Evil you had me blocked too. "I've never blocked anyone". Quit like thru your teeth like the real bitch you are. Fucking faggot. You don't deserve to vote on anyone's battle your such a bihhh ass.

Bnas over and out, faggot
Love how you put your name and faggot in the same sentence
You may have blocked me but you can't stop me from recording your dumb ass shit
Get bent bitch

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
why you SQUARKING?? (j/k that's a word you made up, used in a battle, that doesn't exist)

listen. Send me 8 bars...not blind drop..and I win, period.

you never send. Your the slightly more talented version of BNAS
Lmfao