View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:06 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post

It's NOT the members fault that a site is dead. It's the site's job to keep members.

Have you ever ran a business? From the looks of it... nah
let me tell you what happened to me.. I joined the Lbt on a Multi i use strictly for keying,.. i said idgaf what you put me in.. this nigga stu/odin gives me a battle, changes it a day or two before the deadline to the rookie, then when i post,.. with less time on the deadline than the original battle,... he dropped me from the tourney, and posted that was because i was a liar.. i never said i was a rookie... you did this.. then kept the battle up.. removed a vote for me, then voted against me so it closed.. I'm like tf.. i thought i was gonna lose anyways cuz i ain't try try..

but you know our Ip's,.. you know the multis.. idk if they're the same person or odin uses stu's account but.. i messaged stu to remove a vote on a different battle,.. then odin did it.. really soon after,.. that shit was a quandary.. to me because ,.. if that is the case.. and i have odin blocked.. this would be like twice.. you voted on peoples battles who blocked you..

i only joined it to boost activity and vote..

but on a side note.. i would like to purchase this site.. i found the details of the registrars and i'd like to make a serious offer,.. i was going to go through godaddy's agents that help facilitate it,.. we all have the money.. we can pool it if need be.. and get a LLc,..

i'm confused at how the one we all collectively didn't fuck with became an admin,.. you're a dickhead, we hate you.. and they all congratulated you to be polite.. what?.. step over the black man who had a cash tourney just to flop with tourneys after he got it hotter?
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:06 AM   #31

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post

It's NOT the members fault that a site is dead. It's the site's job to keep members.

Have you ever ran a business? From the looks of it... nah
let me tell you what happened to me.. I joined the Lbt on a Multi i use strictly for keying,.. i said idgaf what you put me in.. this nigga stu/odin gives me a battle, changes it a day or two before the deadline to the rookie, then when i post,.. with less time on the deadline than the original battle,... he dropped me from the tourney, and posted that was because i was a liar.. i never said i was a rookie... you did this.. then kept the battle up.. removed a vote for me, then voted against me so it closed.. I'm like tf.. i thought i was gonna lose anyways cuz i ain't try try..

but you know our Ip's,.. you know the multis.. idk if they're the same person or odin uses stu's account but.. i messaged stu to remove a vote on a different battle,.. then odin did it.. really soon after,.. that shit was a quandary.. to me because ,.. if that is the case.. and i have odin blocked.. this would be like twice.. you voted on peoples battles who blocked you..

i only joined it to boost activity and vote..

but on a side note.. i would like to purchase this site.. i found the details of the registrars and i'd like to make a serious offer,.. i was going to go through godaddy's agents that help facilitate it,.. we all have the money.. we can pool it if need be.. and get a LLc,..

i'm confused at how the one we all collectively didn't fuck with became an admin,.. you're a dickhead, we hate you.. and they all congratulated you to be polite.. what?.. step over the black man who had a cash tourney just to flop with tourneys after he got it hotter?