View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I'm becoming convinced this is guts's strategy. Dude lies in literally every post and it gets to the point you don't even bother refuting it so he just gets away with saying so much bullshit.
I came to that conclusion when he said he’s gonna get Drake to donate a big fortune.

But it’s not just guts. I’ve noticed that damn there most members on Letsbeef do it. No ones ever presenting facts in their responses. It’s just a bunch of typed up emotions no matter if it’s true or false. ESPECIALLY if they’re losing the argument. Oh boy it gets bad.

Prime example, dudes constantly said I was just here to troll and didn’t battle all while I was in tournaments, sent out battles. Etc. This is an outstanding issue I have with LB members who just make shit up.
Unread 09-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #68

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
I'm becoming convinced this is guts's strategy. Dude lies in literally every post and it gets to the point you don't even bother refuting it so he just gets away with saying so much bullshit.
I came to that conclusion when he said he’s gonna get Drake to donate a big fortune.

But it’s not just guts. I’ve noticed that damn there most members on Letsbeef do it. No ones ever presenting facts in their responses. It’s just a bunch of typed up emotions no matter if it’s true or false. ESPECIALLY if they’re losing the argument. Oh boy it gets bad.

Prime example, dudes constantly said I was just here to troll and didn’t battle all while I was in tournaments, sent out battles. Etc. This is an outstanding issue I have with LB members who just make shit up.