View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2019, 09:10 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
A little birdie told me that you once asked to raise your own multi account's VP to vote on one of your crew members' battles.
you can seul, lock, student, hvk. publicly. i obviously never asked to have my vp raised so i could vote on crew members battles.

i once asked if i could vote on crew member battles, on my other account, which was denied by other staff, so i didn't vote on the battles. why? because i was running an elevation crew, and i thought it'd be helpful to them.

also, we, me and student and lock to a small extent, had a debate on if the alts of mods should have the same vp. i noticed student had given a certain mods alt 4 vp, and i had moved it down. student moved it back, so after that i assumed that it was normal for all staff alts to have the same vp. im not sure we ever figured out if it should be that way or not. im pretty sure all of my alts had 0 or 2 vp.

whoever that little birdie is lied to you.
Unread 09-17-2019, 09:10 PM   #65

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
A little birdie told me that you once asked to raise your own multi account's VP to vote on one of your crew members' battles.
you can seul, lock, student, hvk. publicly. i obviously never asked to have my vp raised so i could vote on crew members battles.

i once asked if i could vote on crew member battles, on my other account, which was denied by other staff, so i didn't vote on the battles. why? because i was running an elevation crew, and i thought it'd be helpful to them.

also, we, me and student and lock to a small extent, had a debate on if the alts of mods should have the same vp. i noticed student had given a certain mods alt 4 vp, and i had moved it down. student moved it back, so after that i assumed that it was normal for all staff alts to have the same vp. im not sure we ever figured out if it should be that way or not. im pretty sure all of my alts had 0 or 2 vp.

whoever that little birdie is lied to you.