View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2014, 05:04 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)
Exclamation Quest For Knowledge III Track Competition *SIGN UPS* *CLOSED*

I think its about time to re-up on these old comps.. This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com members... 30 spots available... This competition is all about that wisdom and knowledge.. Competitors will create an original track spitting something with substance.. The track will have to contain and convey a life learned lesson in it.. Can range anywhere from a story of struggle to words of wisdom.. but in the end the topic must contain a meaning... I will allow competitors to use a beat of their choosing... Track can be an old or new one... Will post due dates when all have signed up.. Please Indicate in this thread with a "Sign me up!" to enter...

Prizes

Everyone who submits will receive 1 year exclusive!

1st place will receive 2 years free Exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com, a small, 2 medium and 2 large items for their emcee and will also receive the title of "The Sensei"

Good Luck to all!
Unread 01-24-2014, 05:04 PM   #1

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Exclamation Quest For Knowledge III Track Competition *SIGN UPS* *CLOSED*

I think its about time to re-up on these old comps.. This is an open call to ALL LetsBeef.com members... 30 spots available... This competition is all about that wisdom and knowledge.. Competitors will create an original track spitting something with substance.. The track will have to contain and convey a life learned lesson in it.. Can range anywhere from a story of struggle to words of wisdom.. but in the end the topic must contain a meaning... I will allow competitors to use a beat of their choosing... Track can be an old or new one... Will post due dates when all have signed up.. Please Indicate in this thread with a "Sign me up!" to enter...

Prizes

Everyone who submits will receive 1 year exclusive!

1st place will receive 2 years free Exclusive membership to LetsBeef.com, a small, 2 medium and 2 large items for their emcee and will also receive the title of "The Sensei"

Good Luck to all!