View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2018, 04:28 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH MY GOD View Post
*Yawn* .....Fuel, No Hate Brother. Your Multies Were Amazing. *Shruggs* But I Mean.... *Cough*
stfu, "swaying open battles". Lmao....

Quote:
And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance?
LOOKING LIKE A THIRSTY CROCODILE. YOU ASHY BUGGED EYED REPTILIAN SKIN HAVING CROSSDRESSING BUTT FUCKER.

Quote:
I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks.
Yet you felt the need to comment? You wingless teradactyle. You ain't fooling us. You prolly got your belly button pierced. You prolly rock anal beads with a medallion. And gotta fresh Jesus piece on a choker. You tranny

Quote:
ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased.
You fuckin retard. No you dont. You're biased asf. Plus you use your zero vp votes to start voting circles.

"If my VP is 0 its a shame, I dont have negative 20"

Quote:
I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please
You dont have to ask for votes when you just make accounts to vote for your self, like you've done hundreds of times.

Quote:
That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
You bum ass faggot stfu. You've literally been caught making fake accounts to self vote countless times. But now your homo ass is too good to ask for votes?? Not "your style?" YeH, you flat out cheat.

You penis slurpng cheek spreader.

AND P.S. How could you "miss that girl" in your SIG with a big ass head like that? That thot cock globin head so big she ain't got a 4 head she gotta 8head. Bitch.
Unread 01-22-2018, 04:28 AM   #25

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH MY GOD View Post
*Yawn* .....Fuel, No Hate Brother. Your Multies Were Amazing. *Shruggs* But I Mean.... *Cough*
stfu, "swaying open battles". Lmao....

Quote:
And All the Childish Comments On My Appearance?
LOOKING LIKE A THIRSTY CROCODILE. YOU ASHY BUGGED EYED REPTILIAN SKIN HAVING CROSSDRESSING BUTT FUCKER.

Quote:
I Honestly Couldn't Give Two Fucks.
Yet you felt the need to comment? You wingless teradactyle. You ain't fooling us. You prolly got your belly button pierced. You prolly rock anal beads with a medallion. And gotta fresh Jesus piece on a choker. You tranny

Quote:
ANDDDD I Always Vote Fair And Unbiased.
You fuckin retard. No you dont. You're biased asf. Plus you use your zero vp votes to start voting circles.

"If my VP is 0 its a shame, I dont have negative 20"

Quote:
I Would Have To Have 'Buddies' To Buddy Vote. And Any Mod Can Checc My Inbox Or Inbox History To Confirm The Falsified Accusations of Me 'Asking' For Votes
nigga Please
You dont have to ask for votes when you just make accounts to vote for your self, like you've done hundreds of times.

Quote:
That Hasn't Been My Style Since LB started Allowing Members to Post Links In threads and Such. But Please Continue Talking Down On My Name. I Need The Publicity. #ItsClassicKuBastidz Regardless...
You bum ass faggot stfu. You've literally been caught making fake accounts to self vote countless times. But now your homo ass is too good to ask for votes?? Not "your style?" YeH, you flat out cheat.

You penis slurpng cheek spreader.

AND P.S. How could you "miss that girl" in your SIG with a big ass head like that? That thot cock globin head so big she ain't got a 4 head she gotta 8head. Bitch.