Thread: BLOCKING
View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

I agree the bitchassness is at an all time high. But more than just blocking people.

You vote on someone else battle and they don’t agree, they go vote against you. Bnas has a giant corrupt ring of new accounts buddy voting for each other’s battles. They don’t agree with you they block you etc.

Don’t get me wrong this kind of stuff always existed but it used to be overshadowed by all the activity of all the good rappers that used to keep the site in check. Only way to really combat this problem is getting more activity on the site somehow.

It’s just so easy now a days to go battle on YouTube live that people aren’t as interested in this online battle sites. If we could market some advertising targeting younger battle rap fans we might get some people to stay longer and create more competition/voting.

And 3vil you one of the dudes I be talking about with cappin multis and not saying shit. Ya multis don’t make sense half the time when used together, you literally be plugging random words in to make a rhyme scheme work and that’s not how it’s done. You need to generate some better ideas and take more pride in ya craft than in sniping noobs and boosting records. I’ve said my peace. ✌������

Last edited by Xanda; 06-24-2020 at 03:34 PM.
Unread 06-24-2020, 03:14 PM   #5

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

I agree the bitchassness is at an all time high. But more than just blocking people.

You vote on someone else battle and they don’t agree, they go vote against you. Bnas has a giant corrupt ring of new accounts buddy voting for each other’s battles. They don’t agree with you they block you etc.

Don’t get me wrong this kind of stuff always existed but it used to be overshadowed by all the activity of all the good rappers that used to keep the site in check. Only way to really combat this problem is getting more activity on the site somehow.

It’s just so easy now a days to go battle on YouTube live that people aren’t as interested in this online battle sites. If we could market some advertising targeting younger battle rap fans we might get some people to stay longer and create more competition/voting.

And 3vil you one of the dudes I be talking about with cappin multis and not saying shit. Ya multis don’t make sense half the time when used together, you literally be plugging random words in to make a rhyme scheme work and that’s not how it’s done. You need to generate some better ideas and take more pride in ya craft than in sniping noobs and boosting records. I’ve said my peace. ✌������

Last edited by Xanda; 06-24-2020 at 03:34 PM.