View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2022, 03:30 PM
Rite2BearArmz
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
811 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
Fuck his bitch ass and his wack ass crew
He get no respect that boy a bitch
He shouldn’t of been talking

PimpinCake been like this, hes actually suffering from manic depression, skitzophrenia and paranoia. This thread helped expose the symptons of his behavior and condition and hes ranting and raging against Dr Roach but hes still locked in a cage unable to harm me or my crew at all. This thread is causing him frustration and false sense of blame. From my diagnosis i conclude he is also suffering from a form of Retardation. This social expiriment is bringing rapid results from this strapped on patient.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonuniver...07/giphy-6.gif
Unread 07-30-2022, 03:30 PM   #29

Rite2BearArmz
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
811 Won / 507 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 269 audio / 2403 text
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpinCake View Post
Fuck his bitch ass and his wack ass crew
He get no respect that boy a bitch
He shouldn’t of been talking

PimpinCake been like this, hes actually suffering from manic depression, skitzophrenia and paranoia. This thread helped expose the symptons of his behavior and condition and hes ranting and raging against Dr Roach but hes still locked in a cage unable to harm me or my crew at all. This thread is causing him frustration and false sense of blame. From my diagnosis i conclude he is also suffering from a form of Retardation. This social expiriment is bringing rapid results from this strapped on patient.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/spoonuniver...07/giphy-6.gif