View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2022, 01:01 PM
PimpinCake
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

All that feminine energy and you can’t redirect it to improve. I understand I’m the reason you’re scared to post in the open. I’m the reason you can’t be yourself. It’s obvious you’re scared of Cake and every night you go to sleep you have these terrifying flashbacks of me bodying you. I’m the only battler here that can get under your skin. 70 posts in 4 years and half of them are towards me. Fun fact youre the reason I changed my name to PimpinCake. I told you I would make you pay. If anyone wants a battle or wants to talk to my bitch @TheRocRoach you have to ask her pimp 1st and I’ll decide if I’m going to allow it. Other than that TheRocRoach is in timeout and cannot have any friends or accept any battles at the moment.

Unread 07-26-2022, 01:01 PM   #24

PimpinCake
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 153 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

All that feminine energy and you can’t redirect it to improve. I understand I’m the reason you’re scared to post in the open. I’m the reason you can’t be yourself. It’s obvious you’re scared of Cake and every night you go to sleep you have these terrifying flashbacks of me bodying you. I’m the only battler here that can get under your skin. 70 posts in 4 years and half of them are towards me. Fun fact youre the reason I changed my name to PimpinCake. I told you I would make you pay. If anyone wants a battle or wants to talk to my bitch @TheRocRoach you have to ask her pimp 1st and I’ll decide if I’m going to allow it. Other than that TheRocRoach is in timeout and cannot have any friends or accept any battles at the moment.