Thread: Yo Admin / mods
View Single Post
Unread 08-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinEC~RRR~ View Post
@EtH DAVID,u sure did, and i was so proud of u lil buddy- but we both know what the deal is man- I rap better than u could ever dream of, and I can't touch your 16line topicals- btw when u droppin that all text mixtape? i wanna bump that shit on microsoft office! but 4 real play your position and ill rap some of your writtens so maybe XK will play ur shit on the radio 2. u just talk a lot for an aspiring "GHOST WRITER"
I still don't understand why people say this to me. I don't want to be a rapper, I don't try to be a rapper, yet people diss me for not being a rapper, how does that work?
Unread 08-24-2013, 11:11 AM   #198

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinEC~RRR~ View Post
@EtH DAVID,u sure did, and i was so proud of u lil buddy- but we both know what the deal is man- I rap better than u could ever dream of, and I can't touch your 16line topicals- btw when u droppin that all text mixtape? i wanna bump that shit on microsoft office! but 4 real play your position and ill rap some of your writtens so maybe XK will play ur shit on the radio 2. u just talk a lot for an aspiring "GHOST WRITER"
I still don't understand why people say this to me. I don't want to be a rapper, I don't try to be a rapper, yet people diss me for not being a rapper, how does that work?