View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:59 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.
Unread 01-06-2020, 11:59 AM   #13

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.