View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Grave Digga
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
The entire thing is setup to be a big circle jerk. A regular member can win a battle against another regular member but if you battle any of these "mods" or their "fair" voter club yes men they always come in at the last second and vote for the person they want because their verse just "hit harder" and close the battle.

Pretty sad when someone can have 4-5 votes vs 1 and lose the battle.
Real. I'm not even tripping. I'm kind of happy he dropped a dumb vote and the people get to witness first hand of what corruption looks like. There's good mods but you have other mods who think there above everyone else, typing stupid shit trying to deflect the mistakes they've made and refusing to reduce there vp. If only there was a solution

2021, A new system will be joining the site by the people to watch mod behavior. I think its only right a system is put in place that gives Mods 2 strikes and a poll that determines whether the offender will be replaced or removed. As of 12/9/2020, I'm declaring myself as the Leader of this System. Also as the leader, I'm giving Kiwi 1 strike and 4 days to reduce his vp. Kiwi mod title will be revoked if he fails to meet the requirements.
Unread 12-09-2020, 09:05 PM   #70

Grave Digga

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Slang View Post
The entire thing is setup to be a big circle jerk. A regular member can win a battle against another regular member but if you battle any of these "mods" or their "fair" voter club yes men they always come in at the last second and vote for the person they want because their verse just "hit harder" and close the battle.

Pretty sad when someone can have 4-5 votes vs 1 and lose the battle.
Real. I'm not even tripping. I'm kind of happy he dropped a dumb vote and the people get to witness first hand of what corruption looks like. There's good mods but you have other mods who think there above everyone else, typing stupid shit trying to deflect the mistakes they've made and refusing to reduce there vp. If only there was a solution

2021, A new system will be joining the site by the people to watch mod behavior. I think its only right a system is put in place that gives Mods 2 strikes and a poll that determines whether the offender will be replaced or removed. As of 12/9/2020, I'm declaring myself as the Leader of this System. Also as the leader, I'm giving Kiwi 1 strike and 4 days to reduce his vp. Kiwi mod title will be revoked if he fails to meet the requirements.