View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2019, 05:47 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
CulpritT joined in 2010, but you joined in 2012, but you brought him to site
Yeah, I brought him back active. Lol shit was so long ago. I remember he told me had an account and would come back battling if I started to. I joined around August 2012. He came back September 2012 before he ghosted May 2011.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I'm pUL5e and I'm on the list

Tbh I don't expect people to know all my accounts to even give me a proper ratin....but I appreciate the nod fellas
Yeah, I remember back in the day finding out that was your multi. It sucks though guys like you & eth probably won’t make the hall of fame but should be recognized for putting in so much work. Real Lb og’s

Ill Phenom was also another dope emcee.
Unread 06-21-2019, 05:47 PM   #49

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa View Post
CulpritT joined in 2010, but you joined in 2012, but you brought him to site
Yeah, I brought him back active. Lol shit was so long ago. I remember he told me had an account and would come back battling if I started to. I joined around August 2012. He came back September 2012 before he ghosted May 2011.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
I'm pUL5e and I'm on the list

Tbh I don't expect people to know all my accounts to even give me a proper ratin....but I appreciate the nod fellas
Yeah, I remember back in the day finding out that was your multi. It sucks though guys like you & eth probably won’t make the hall of fame but should be recognized for putting in so much work. Real Lb og’s

Ill Phenom was also another dope emcee.