View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2018, 06:36 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

It's a fight between 2 Super-Heavyweights who have the types of strengths and flaws to make this a genuine pick em fight.

Joshua could knock Wilder out in Rd 1 he could Knock him out in Rd 11.
Joshua could win a UD.
Joshua could be comfortable on his way to a UD only for Wilder to catch him out of the blue and knock him spark out.
Joshua could get up and unlike Wlad, Wilder WILL put Joshua to sleep.

1 thing I can garuntee. Wilder ISN'T winning a decision. Not good enough and it'll be here in the U.K

I'd pick Joshua in every aspect except for 1. Power. And thats all Wilder needs to make this a pick em fight As garbage as I think Wilder is from a purist standpoint. His power is that equalizer.

But yeah I pick Joshua.

On a sidenote the whole Joshua Wilder shit has gotten really fucking boring. Either fight or move the fuck on. They're turning channels like IFL ect into fucking he said she said soap operas.

Zzzzzzz kill it already.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 07-23-2018, 06:36 PM   #9

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

It's a fight between 2 Super-Heavyweights who have the types of strengths and flaws to make this a genuine pick em fight.

Joshua could knock Wilder out in Rd 1 he could Knock him out in Rd 11.
Joshua could win a UD.
Joshua could be comfortable on his way to a UD only for Wilder to catch him out of the blue and knock him spark out.
Joshua could get up and unlike Wlad, Wilder WILL put Joshua to sleep.

1 thing I can garuntee. Wilder ISN'T winning a decision. Not good enough and it'll be here in the U.K

I'd pick Joshua in every aspect except for 1. Power. And thats all Wilder needs to make this a pick em fight As garbage as I think Wilder is from a purist standpoint. His power is that equalizer.

But yeah I pick Joshua.

On a sidenote the whole Joshua Wilder shit has gotten really fucking boring. Either fight or move the fuck on. They're turning channels like IFL ect into fucking he said she said soap operas.

Zzzzzzz kill it already.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.